Friday, May 1, 2009

My Dreams, Hopes, and Aspirations.

Based on the fact that you are here, I assume you are familiar with the man, the myth, the legend, Mark "The Shark" Titus. For those of you who have been stuck under a rock for the past four-ish months, The Ohio State University's very own Mark Titus began writing a blog entitled, "Club Trillion" to chronicle the ups and downs in the life of a walk-on NCAA basketball player.

BUT! This is all information you can find on any national news syndicate. You may be wondering who I am. In all honesty, you probably do not care, and that's okay. My name is Brooke. I am a fourth year student here at Ohio State. I graduate in six weeks, and will sadly be leaving Columbus. The purpose of this blog is to advertise that I have made it my personal mission to score a date with Mark Titus before June 14, 2009. This is for no personal gain, unless of course, he falls in love with me, which would be pretty difficult NOT to do.

Additionally, this is not a joke. I have no connection to Evan "The Villain" Turner or Andy Keller. While we're on this topic, I cannot believe no one in the sports world has yet noticed the striking similarity between Evan Turner and Starvin Marvin, of South Park fame. I do admit that I read and enjoy Club Trillion, however, I am not a stalker.

I have no physical deformaties, nor am I a dude. I'm hesitant put too much information about myself out there, for fear that Mark and I will have nothing to talk about on our date. Lastly, I feel it necessary to make clear that I indeed like Journey, but once was a part of a heated debate in ninth grade on who was a better band: Journey or The Beatles.

Feel free to comment with tips on how you feel I can best make my dream date come true. Stay tuned for more posts... up next "Top Ten Reasons Why Mark Titus and I Are Compatible."

I am already anticipating some blogosphere haters, and thus I will conclude each blog with an "Unlikely Match" themed clip or photo.






Six More Weeks and Counting,

Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Titus needs some love, get it girl! The tip would be to sing journey loudly it'll make him love you right away.

    ReplyDelete